.NET Web Developer
WEB project manager
CodeOasis is looking for .NET Web Developer and offers a tremendous opportunity for the relevant candidates to join our innovative software company.
* 1+ years of professional experience in C# .NET
* Object Oriented Design and development
* Experience with SQL server
* Basic knowledge in design pattern
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced agile environment, outstanding communication and collaboration skills
We are looking for a Project Manager who is passionate and expert in managing web-based software projects. Be a part of a team of great PM professionals and work with varies clients markets.
As a CodeOasis Project Manager you will:
* Take full responsibility and ownership of cutting-edge software projects from the basic stages to production.
* Own the project lifecycle: Planning (UX and Specs), Design, Development, QA and Maintenance.
* Manage the project timeline, budget, risks and more.
* Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Design and Dev.
* A minimum of two years in web project management.
* Experience in producing specs and requirements – a must.
* UX experience – Advantage.
* Budget management – Advantage.
* BSc in computer science, Computer engineering, Industrial engineering and information technologies.
CV send to : [email protected]
Senior Front End Developer
At least 2 years of experience as a System administrator in large scale production environments with Linux & Windows Servers and Workstations
- Network protocols and design –DNS, DHCP, IP, LAN/WAN, VLAN, VPN
- Configuring, deploying, managing and securing web servers:
- IIS+Microsoft SQL Server
- Network equipment – configuring and upgrading routers, switches, access points and firewalls (FortiGate, F5, CheckPoint)
- VMware vSphere 5.x/6.x – installation, management, design and implementation
- Storage – NAS / SAN systems
- Monitoring or logging systems – Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, InfluxDB, ELK or others
- Windows Servers Stack – AD, GPO, WSUS, WDS
- One or more of the following scripting languages – Bash, Python, Batch (CMD), VBS, PowerShell
- Ability to find and fix problems in real time
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
CV to: [email protected]
Senior Devops Engineer
We Are Looking for a Senior Front End Developer to design and implement software platforms, applications, and features in a technological team.
CV send to: [email protected]
Full Stack Web Developer
Tech lead the Devops team maintaining a diverse 24/7 production environment in cloud environments supporting data security platform that protects cyberattacks and insider threats
Managing Microsoft services, Azure Storage, Configuration management tools, containers and virtualization technologies
Maintain Dev, STG, E2E, Perf and Production environments
More than 5 years in a DevOps with a strong programming experience
Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and Azure cloud services such as Service Fabric, Event Hub, Azure SQL, storage account & blob
Strong experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and infrastructure as a code tools such as Terraform
Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
A working understanding of code and scripts (Power Shell, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
Experience in virtualization technologies & tools including specifically Hyper-V and Vmware
Familiarity with CICD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Nexus/Artifactory)
Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic/AppDynamics and Datadog – Advantage
Experience with supporting R&D developers
Experience working with consumer facing production environments
Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Information Systems Technology or Computer Science – advantage
CV send to : [email protected]
We are looking for a Full-Stack web developer!
We’re searching for the next stars to join us.
Be a part of Open Source group and be open to new and cutting-edge web technologies in varies of challenging products.
As a Full Stack WEB Developer, you will:
* Become a ninja developer as a part of an elite development team.
* Learn and improve your skills with the best of the industry.
* Use cutting-edge technologies to build modern web application.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with web technologies development. – must
- Experience with server-side web development – NodeJS – must
- At least 2 years experience in backend development (such as NodeJS/Java/PHP) – must
- Experience with SQL Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) – must
- Experience with modern Front End web development – Angular / React / Vue – must
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
- BSc. in Computer Sciences
We’re waiting for you, Apply now!